Saturday, September 16, 2006

the funny night my worst fear came true...

i had quite a laugh last night.

and not exactly in that usual 'haha' way you might imagine. i just had to laugh at how pathetic the situation was.

the yummy mommy and i went for a peace event where we sat around and just chilled out while jamming to the beatles. "all we are saying, is give peace a chance" it was interesting. definitely an eye opener. though at some points i thought that there was a potential anarchy going on. so much for peace.

but after all that chilling out, we just itched to do our usual thing. so we made our way to a pub that i've been to a few times before but where the yummy mommy has been making a regular appearance of late.

it looked promising. and i was having a good time. until i ran into an ex classmate of mine. it's funny how the only times i seem to meet him is when i run into him. and i've run into too many times in the last 7 years that i stopped being classmates with him. if i didn't know better that it was just a coincidence streak, i would think he was stalking me. anyhow i wasn't too bothered bout running into him though i don't usually like to run into people i know from my normal day life when i'm engaging in my lesser known night life. but then i made the mistake of seeing who he was hanging out with as he made his way across the room.

i saw prick04. oh my god!

i absolutely hate this. this is the thing i dread. i've been freaking out at the possibility of running into prick04. and in all likelihood given our track record, it's entirely possible. afterall one of the times we started seeing each other again was 'coz we ran into each other in a mall. but after all that i've been through... i really really really don't wanna see him ever again.

but by some cruel twist of fate, i did.

they were with some other girls that i don't recognise. and the ex classmate i ran into must have told prick04 that he saw me 'coz he turned in my generation just when i was looking. i admit that i did the uncool thing. i turned back sharply and then cursed a few times. i told the yummy mommy that i just saw the guy i used to date. "oh was it that guy?" she knew instantly which guy i must have seen in order to cause such a reaction in me. "yes, that guy" she asked if i wanted to leave. but i refused. i will not allow myself to be chased out of 'my turf' just 'coz of some loser guy. no, i chose to have fun instead.

and i guess i did have fun.

i ran into the australian psychologist guy again. i really need to stop all this running into people. he started telling me how i look better and better every time he sees me. he said that when he first met me, he thought i looked quirky but now he thinks i look hot. i thought that it's weird that he thinks i look quirky. shouldn't i be quirky instead of looking quirky? what does looking quirky mean? and dude, you only met me like 3 times.

anyhow i was friendlier than i was the last time i saw him which was last week. he was there with a girl. they seemed to be somewhat together or something 'coz not long after they started smooching right in front of me. i was actually rather amused with it all. the girl scoots off to get a drink and he just spent the better part of that time flattering me, and then runs back by her side and kisses her? too funny! that just proves my point.

so i didn't spend my entire night worrying bout prick04 or watching the australian psychologist guy and his girl kiss and laughing. a black guy from chicago started a conversation with me. he was nice. and then later a guy from LA talked to me, along with his asian guy friend from san francisco. it was all good. the guy from LA was kinda cute and it was a pity that i didn't get to talk to him much 'coz soon after the yummy mommy wanted to leave for another club.

somehow in this whole crazy night, it was still okay. sure it was really hard to have to walk directly pass prick04 twice as i went to the ladies and back. but i was just really determined not to let him change what i wanted to do. though i admit that my first attempt at walking to the ladies ended up in me turning around and walking back to find my guts.

prick04 hasn't tried to contact me. not that i was expecting it. i mean why should he when after we kissed, he didn't even contact me for the next 6 months. it would have been funny if he did contact me though. i can almost predict what he would say. "oh i've been trying to find the courage to contact you. sorry for everything." i know this 'coz he's done that before. that was after over a year of not contacting me. so maybe 6 months is still too soon. anyhow i don't care. and i mean it. i. don't. care.

the australian psychologist guy did text me today though. i find that funny too.

oh all these boys are just hilarious. i hope to find one that makes me laugh... just not in this way...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Sweety, you're turning quite notorious at nightclubs *grin* so no wonder you're bumping into ppl.

Yey, I'm so proud that you didn't let the prick get thé best of you! You know, the opposite of Love isn't hate, its being indifferent (yupp, learnt that from Desperate Housewifes) hehehe

ryi: Thanx, that means alot to me. Not much to update actually, have to wait til next week to see what the doc gotto say.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home