Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a load of crap

out of office candy called me at work today.

nothing too surprising since he does call me relatively often for work related stuff which then usually progresses into a bit of a random chitchat.

today he called me purely 'coz he was bored. but since he waited till the end to tell me that he in fact didn't have any work agenda, i was wondering throughout the conversation what was the reason for his call. not that i don't love a lil chat with him. 'coz i do.

we made our usual work jokes and then he told me that he was off work yesterday 'coz of diarrhoea. which of 'coz led into a whole bunch of shit jokes. i told him that he was full of shit. he said that shit happens. i was like bullshit. and then i told him that he must be constipated today. which he laughed and agreed.

gotta love the fact that he's wacky like that and willing to humour me in my own wackiness.

funny times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home