Friday, December 29, 2006

i dream of candy

i like personality tests which was why i was happy to find out that my office was doing 'em.

"actually *insert out of office eye candy's real name* was the one who suggested this," my boss man later confided in me. "he wants to find out if you like him."

"wh...what??" i was stunned to say the least.

"so do you like him?" my boss man pressed on.

i was still too shocked to speak.

"he likes you and is coming out of a relationship. so do you like him?" added my boss man.

i thought bout it for a while playing it like i even had to think bout it before answering, "yes. tell him yes."

and then it all went smoothly.

i was just as i've always been with him though perhaps a lil bit more nervous. he was just as great a guy as he's always seemed. it was working out and all good.

then i woke up.

i was a lil disappointed 'coz it felt so real. sometimes the lines of dreamscape and reality are a lil blurry.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger emma5 said...

How could you do that to me? I was getting so excited for you. Well, fingers crossed it's a premonition dream :)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo... uff! I almost fell down reading your post Jo!

This is yet another quote moment - name that movie:

"If I am dreaming, let me never awake. If I am awake, let me never sleep"

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger emma5 said...

Romeo and Juliet? But yeah, I've decided I'm never going to care about text messages ever again. If he doesn't give a shit, then neither do I. Indifference is so liberating, don't you think?

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Actually, it's from "Karate Kid 2" - you know, when Mr Miyagi goes to meet his ol' father and he says these lines to him... hihihi

But still, these words are sometimes true.

Agree with you Emma - the opposite to love isn't hate, it's being indifferent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home