Friday, February 09, 2007

vday almost date

it wasn't even 9am when my phone chirped informing me of a new text message.

pool boy: hey, made any plans for v day? if not, wanna get together?"

whoa!

seriously that was exactly the first thought that went through my mind.

i'm one of 'em weird ones who has issues with going out on vday with a guy i'm not committed to. there's just too much pressure. dinner is too expensive. and there are too many couples vying for the most romantic lovebirds and biggest bouquets contest. i don't feel like subjecting myself or any guy who i'm not even sure bout to all this pressure.

anyhow this year i had the best (or rather worst) 'excuse'.

jo: unfortunately i have school! seriously the coordinators in school really need to work on their scheduling

yes, it is true. i have classes on vday night.

gonna be my best vday yet.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger emma5 said...

Oh my God, cancel school and go on the date! Who cares if you're committed or not, just don't think and do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home