Tuesday, March 20, 2007

and i'm not even usually like that...

since the short texting on saturday night, i've had a couple of short IM conversations with the youngest one. admittedly all initiated by me, (am i turning psycho? is he gonna block me in his IM soon?) though they all went relatively well. but it's still not like he's the one IMing me first like he used to. maybe he's "backing off"?

i still can't quite get him outta my mind... i wanna talk to him, see him, make out with him.

okay so maybe therein probabaly lies the real problem...

i wanna make out with him.

it's so rare for me to feel such a strong pull of physical attraction coupled with a pretty good ability to converse with each other. and dang i really blame the physical attraction. he's definitely pretty attractive with lovely dark eyes though not the hottest beefcake around. but there's just something bout him. maybe in part it's his cocky attitude. but i know it's mostly 'coz of the way i feel when he kisses me. sparkage. chemistry. heat. it makes me wanna jump him and i'm not even usually like that.

he isn't suitable for me. that much i'm almost sure bout. he's not mr. right. but i sure want him to be mr. right now. i think that if he was constantly calling, trying to make dates and liking me back, i'd be happy. at this point the physical attraction is strong enough for me to want to continue.

but it's not like he's really doing any calling, date making or liking me back. at least no longer...

somehow i miss him... and i almost wanna tell him how i feel... and i'm not even usually like that.

that said, maybe i should just post an 'ad' for someone to make out with...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Dan said...

hi.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I have to confess - I sorta have a guy in mind myself, and no matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of him... the image of... yeah, sensor goes here: *blip*

:)

I blame you - whatever you have was contageous, and now I've gotten it too!


And I can't concentrate on work...



And my coworkers ask why I'm flustered and have a goofy/happy smile across my face...



And I'm heading off for a political meeting witht he married guy that's sorta into me and I really don't want to act like that around him, because he might think it's all about him, and it's as far from him as it can possibly get without going all the way around the world...





*sigh*

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Nachi said...

Maybe everything is moving too fast for him and he's backing off a little. I don't know...

But I think if you tell him how you feel, it might scare him away further.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Make out with him, make out with him, make out with him!!!! :D

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

DO HIM!


You know you wanna!



Plus, heaven's crodwed, and hell's a lot warmer climate... why would you wanna go up? ;) Come down here, keep me company! We'll tell each other stories of the hot men we've made out with even though we shouldn't have... :D
(those are the stories that make eternity fun!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home