Tuesday, June 12, 2007

when you're blue

maybe there was a reason why all along i used to think that it was not a good idea to get involved with a friend. 'coz if you're comfy enough to start getting involved, when you get uninvolved you lose everything, including the friendship.

i should have known. but i didn't. and got myself even more entangled by getting into something that was so wrong.

he was away on business over the weekend. he was still texting me then. the usual.

today he appeared on IM for the last time. he said that it was the worst weekend he ever had. he had given it immense thought. and as painful as it is, he's decided he's gonna say goodbye. he gave me a last IM kiss (and i suppose a last kiss in general), told me to take care and bid me farewell.

his parting words came from a song...

"pretend you're happy when you're blue"

with that, the tears fell...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

I'm sorry for you, sweety...


To take your mind off things - apparently, I'm a catch, because my mother's friends try to set me up with their sons and sons of friends... the funny thing here is, I tell her I'm not interested, and yet she doesn't back off - so I know a bunch of stuff about a bunch of guys I've barely met and probably will never meet again... but the last one seems... interesting! ;)

Take care & let me know if there's anything I can cyber-do for you... LOL

*hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home