Sunday, June 03, 2007

the overwhelming world of online dating

the online dating has still been a lil overwhelming. it feels like all i've been doing is chatting to new random guys. not that it's been all bad... but even while it's been kinda fun, it's also been rather tiring.

so the guy who told me that he likes me and wants to chase me just sent me an email...

"i really hope this works out. i've never had more faith in anyone. i've never had more hopes in anything...

the day i met you, my life changed.
the way you make me feel is too hard to explain.
you make me smile in a special kind of way. you make me fall deeper for you, everyday.
& when i look into your eyes, i know its true - theres no one else in the world for me but you."

the best part of all... i've never even met him!

****

in other news... i'm being reeled back in by the youngest one again...

friday night he tipsy texted and then called me at bout 2am. we had a nice chat. and then on saturday night we had a good IM chat. it was exactly like old times. though perhaps a lil flirtier especially when he 'propsed' to me to be a kept man and saying that he would cook, clean and pleasure. i joked that i should take him for a test run... on the cooking of 'coz... haha!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just out of curiosity.. where are you from? the way you speak reminds me of somewhere, but i cant put my finger on it

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger MPA said...

Ah, online dating! Been there, and it can be a lot of fun - but it's kind of like those charity shops or discount stores where you have to sort through a huge pile of junk to find those few decent items. And sometimes you only find out when you bring the item home that it's defective or totally flawed in some way... Then again, I know there are some great guys on the net (i.e., I would introduce you to a friend of mine who's been online if only you lived anywhere nearby!)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

noooo not the younger one can - i wanna hear more abt the newbie, the poetic guy.

Too cheezy for me, and the pessimist inside me is wondering how many times he has used that line before... but the romantic side of me says "awwwwwwwwww" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home