Tuesday, June 05, 2007

hopefully nice and normal and not psycho

please don't tell me i've got a potential stalker type on hand...

the guy i met via online dating who said that he likes me just sent me yet another email...

"i just want to be with you.
if i could hold your hand for the rest of my life,
i would never be scared again.
i want to hold you tight & i want to tell you every second how much you mean to me,
cause
no one has ever meant more.

i want to be able to help you & make you smile
just let me make you smile..

i believe in love & lust & sex & romance.
i don't want everything to add up to some perfect equation.
i want mess & chaos. i want someone to go crazy out of her mind for me.
i want to feel passion & heat & sweat & madness & all the rest of that crap. i want it all."

the thing is that he does seem nice and normal and not psycho but his emails are a lil too overwhelming. so i told him just that. he said that he probably won't send anymore emails. i'm hoping that's true. 'coz he does seem nice and normal and not psycho. so i'm gonna keep an eye on him and see what other vibes i get...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger *kb* said...

oh dear, is this what I have to look forward too!?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

errr.... should we expect him to boil ur unexisting bunny ala fatale attraction?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home