Tuesday, August 14, 2007

what you waiting for?

sometimes men just really annoy me...

a month ago the french banterer booked me for tonight to go for a concert by a rather famous singer. till now i haven't heard from him on what's the plan.

in fact he's been rather quiet in general. not that it matters too much to me 'coz frankly i kinda find it hard to communicate with him at times. but as the today's date drew nearer i decided to give him a buzz. afterall it's a concert... it's not like those things aren't planned. in fact i went as far as to actually IM him asking him what the plan was for tonight. so far i haven't gotten any response. it's just weird. and plain annoying.

i'm okay with not going tonight. i mean i would have loved to go. but while it's a rather famous singer that i actually don't mind, i don't absolutely have to go either. i just hate not knowing my plans either way.

so i've decided that if he doesn't contact me sometime this afternoon to confirm plans, i'm not gonna ask and i'm just not gonna turn up.

[edit]

he didn't contact. and i didn't contact him either. i just let the day and the event and everything he said pass.

brightside is that this is a good time to 'get rid of him'.

afterall he annoys me at times, he's flaky and sometimes talking to him is like having constipation.

my best friend and i were just talking bout how i do seem to meet the shitty men. go me!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

So he invited you a month ago, and he STILL hasn't given you the details? He = undependable, and someone who doesn't follow through. Minus 8 bazillion points for him.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger jo said...

minus 10 bazillion point for him and an audit outta my life since he NEVER called...

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

God, I hate when that happens!!!! Uttermost lack of respect for other people's time and a stunning lack of consideration...!

Um, I say find two sharp stones and make him a girl!!!! :D

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Um, okay, I just realized I might have been a tad hard on the guy... not like he murdered someone... but then again, stupidity has to start small to grow big, right???? *sigh*

Stone his privates anyway, if only for the heck of it! Shoulda teach him!!!!



;D

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger jo said...

hart, you're all heart... and the whole stoning his privates thing actually managed to make me cringe haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home