Saturday, October 20, 2007

i can't get no satisfaction

the thing bout that restless feeling is that more often than not it probably comes hand in hand with that unsatisfied feeling.

last night i dragged my ass down to cozy hole-in-the-wall bar. nothing really went right. the yummy mommy was supposed to meet me there but she decided to take a nap. my party girl was late 'coz of some work. thankfully one of the regulars turned up and i had a bit of conversation with him while waiting for my party girl.

however my party girl had to head home early for an early saturday morning. and the yummy mommy only arrived more than 2 hours after the time we were supposed to meet.

by then i was just sleepy. and not really feeling it.

and things with the bartender aka dj guy was a lull. sure he leaned in for a chaste kiss on the lips when we greeted each other. and then there was the hug around my waist from behind and kiss on the shoulder and lil rubs on the back. but for the very most part, we stayed poles apart. perhaps it was 'coz one of the bosses was around and dj guy felt like he had to "toe the line" or something. or perhaps it was 'coz one of the regulars i was talking with seems to hit on me every now and then. (conversation with him had him asking me again why i was single and if i was bisexual. and then it's pretty obvious that he checks out my butt and legs) or perhaps he was trying to avoid this middle aged british lady who was leering at him.

yes. leering at him. i actually found it too funny. especially when dj guy was sufficiently creeped out bout that. and i actually heard her blatantly coming on to him with lines like "you're truly a beautiful man" and "i wanna *beep* your brains out".

problem is after she said it, it made me think those lines too. but of 'coz before i left i teased dj guy that if he were to kiss me, she'll get jealous.

so instead he laughed at my teasing and continued to wash the glasses while i made my exit.

without my goodbye kiss... that i'm really missing...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger JsTzznU said...

Maybe next time, don't leave without it!!! m=)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

I wonder if he missed it..

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger jo said...

scotty: oh you're soo right... i too wonder if he missed it... but i have no idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home