Thursday, February 21, 2008

going out with myself would have been more fun

in the last week when i first met youthful-looking guy at the valentine's day massacre party, he has been calling, texting and IMing me constantly.

honestly it got to the point where i really did not want to pick up his 6th missed (on purpose) call or to reply to his texts. and i didn't particularly take too well to his terms of endearment via IM such as "my beauty" and "honey buns".

but i figured that after he kept on asking so many times to meet up, i would just meet up with him. and so we made plans for yesterday night.

my original plan for the night was to enjoy a chill out time in town with myself. i really should have just stuck with that.

the meet up with him was rather boring. and physically he did nothing for me. we had fast food for dinner... he from one store, me from another. and incidentally i paid my own way... not that fast food even costs that much.

then we went shopping for a pair of swimming goggles for him. he took 45 mins. i kid you not. 45 mins. for a freaking pair of swimming goggles. it's not like it even costs that much. for the amount of time he spent, you would have thought he was choosing a wife (not that choosing a wife should only take 45 mins...).

after that point i just really wanted to head on home. he insisted on sending me home on the bus. honestly i would have much preferred to be plugged into my music and napping on my way back home. there just wasn't a whole lot of interesting conversation and i found myself zoning out at times or just staring incredulously at some weird thing he said.

he texted me right after he sent me home...

youthful-looking guy: gdnite, it's been a pleasure taking you out 2 nite. take care. :) sweet dreams n God bless
youthful-looking guy: i wanna go out with u again

i decided not to reply.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

Weird.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger DChéri said...

wow! now, if that's not considered someone who can potential become a serious stalker..I don't know what is.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

blech. Stop talking to him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home