Tuesday, February 19, 2008

suggestions

there is nothing like some good suggestive IMing... it gets the brain working, gets the blood pumping...

so maybe the mind-reader is all wrong for me... but dang if he isn't intriguing, exciting and darn attractive enough to get me hot.

recently we were IMing... it's always nice to know that he may not always call when he says he will and he may not always return a text message but so far he still initiates an IM conversation with me.

it was a good IM. i would write out the good parts except that they were too many and too long.

now i admit that sometimes i kinda have a brain that's in the gutter. and i never really know when that will come out. for a while now i think it's been dormant. but the IM with the mind-reader totally let that loose. it's good to know that i still have it in me.

it was probably bout as suggestive as i've ever talked with a guy before. in essence it was practically me and him talking bout hooking up. but of 'coz we never actually said that. it was all just innuendoes.

i did say that i like innuendoes right?

and well i would be lying if i said that i wasn't tempted... but at the moment it's just all talk... a part of me does wish in a way that it wasn't...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

I agree, suggestive IM'ing is a bit fun

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

you say having a mind in the gutter, i say freudian slip and interpretation ;)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I much prefer innuendoes in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home