Thursday, June 18, 2009

sue me, i "stalked"

technology is an amazing thing. oh the things you can do and find out...

there i was being all "bothered" bout someone being attached. and there he was, his online status on IM all too apparent in my list of friends. with an IM nickname saying "very much attached!", he was practically begging me to ask him more bout it. and so i did.

we didn't have a long conversation but in that short time, he graciously volunteered his girlfriend's name without me even asking. and we all know that you can go so far with just a name. a relatively rare name in fact. one that i've actually seen appear in his online social utility site page.

so upside is that i'm better looking than her. however downside is that i'm better looking than her. but yeah i'm sure she's a lovely person. i mean someone is one of those really great guys... really really great guys. so she must be pretty awesome herself to have gotten him. and whoever is with him is one really lucky girl... one really really lucky girl... that incidentally isn't me.

yeah yeah i know i'm already off the market... but well you know... oh well i'll get over this... eventually...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Amanda @ Wild Oats said...

I'm SUCH a stalker! It's a terrible, nasty little habit that I can't seem to break. Think I need rehab...

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Ecrivain said...

Girl -- stop being a stalker.

I know that sounds easier said than done, but trust me, I've managed to do it. I simply don't go on those social networking sites and I don't look for more info on other people -- why? Because it makes me miserable.

You're with someone now.

Forget about your past. Doing this stalking thing will dredge up things you don't really want to know and it'll make you feel bad. So, stop doing it!!

Forget about this other guy and just be happy with the one you're with!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger jo said...

AV: but "stalking" lets you know what's going on with other people when they don't neccessarily say. oh the joys haha!
then again i'm not sure if i consider it "stalking" per se since i DID talk to him bout it and even asked for her pic. it's just that he had to rush off and couldn't send me one to see... so i was just merely helping him out haha! okay okay so i'm justifying here...

ecrivain: i don't know how you do it. mostly i don't go round looking for info but well... you know...

but yeah i'm learning to forget the past (that never even actually happened in the first place... sigh!). i think maybe in part i'm hoping this "stalking" thing makes it all real to me and so i can totally give up and truly move on. you're right though that i should just be happy with the one i'm with. and i'm happy... i guess? it's complicated...

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Sushmita said...

I like your blog color and blog post too, I just bookmark it and visit again.
Pls visit my blog also - http://myincomebridge.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Zikpik said...

Nice site . Here is my blog

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger zia ejaz said...

Your blog is really very nice. I just love ur blog . Keep it up .

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Paromita said...

Work at home in kolkata. Apply to Part time, Online jobs, Data Entry

Jobs
in Kolkata. Get your dream job. Build a successful Career now! make money now.
Visit - SupremeinfoSolution.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home