Thursday, March 09, 2006

someone kill me please

i have no idea why i thought that it was a good idea to have 10 vodkas in a timespan of 1.5 hours. that was probably pushing it, even for me.

i wasn't intending to even have a mid-week drinking time, but then i met up with my oldest school friend and she suggested it, and i went along with it. probably not the best decision. in fact most of last nite's events were probably not the best decisions i've made.

somehow my oldest school friend decided to call prick04 to ask him to send me home. yes it's sorta weird how we're still all chummy like that. i probably wasn't intending to let him know just yet that i know bout him and my oldest school friend but somehow i brought it up. anyhow i had this feeling that he knew that i knew. as usual no one actually really expressly says anything. just certain inferences and vagueness.

but then somehow we wound up kissing. which probably makes him a kissing slut and me psychotic. we kissed a few times in between moments of silence. i blame the alcohol.

anyhow i'm not gonna think bout it too much. i'm just gonna it leave as that. neither good nor bad. just a random experience.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger east side girl said...

Is that a typo? 10 vodka drinks in 1.5 hours? I mean, you'd really have to work at it to have that many drinks in such a short time span!

I didn't know it was humanly possible.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger emma5 said...

Ha, copious amounts of vodka and kissing disasters. You sound exactly like me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home