Monday, June 18, 2007

day at the museum

for a while now my family friend wanted to set me up with his friend. and it was only bout a month ago when we finally got to meet. since then we've all gone out for a few drinks as a group, we've chatted some via IM and he's sent me to work twice.

yesterday we made plans to meet up proper for the first time.

we went to the museum, had a light snack, walked around and then had dinner. all the while chatting and laughing away happily. i didn't even realise that an entire day had gone by. we had spent all of 9 hours together. and it was a great 9 hours spent. well at least to me it was... i'm not sure bout him... but i don't think he wasn't enjoying himself haha!

i find myself kinda starting to like my family friend's setup. i definitely enjoy his company that's for sure.

hmm... i wonder what might happen next...

i just hope that it's not another case where after a guy gets set up with me, he finds the love of his life soon after... and it isn't me...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Woohoo, sounds like someone's on the go to falling in loooooooove! ;)


Glad you had such a good time, hun!

and ryc: apparently, sex with an ex is okay, but friendship is crossing the line... LOL

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger thewailer said...

wooow! an interesting start I'd say.

rather envious at that 9 hours spent, must've been quite a stroll :)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Hey don’t sell yourself short hun, I’m sure he enjoyed his company too, otherwise he wouldn’t have stayed around for 9 (?!) hours.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

ryc: yeah, I'll swicth places any give day - too much drama for me anywayn ;)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

9h... damn, if you spread it out a little, that's an entire relationship for me! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home