Friday, February 01, 2008

snowball

no longer being able to IM at work (or even go online in general) has made me rather cut-out from the world at large. admittedly one of the things i missed was the occassional chit-chat i would have with my family friend's setup.

not that we talk a whole lot... but it seems like that's just bout the only times we ever do communicate. 'coz it's not like we're phone buddies (text or calls). and it's not like he comes online at night either.

so admittedly i did wonder if he wondered where i was in the last 2 weeks... but i was determined not to do a thing bout it. i have a phone. he knows how to find me if he wants to. and afterall he was one of the guys i wanted to forget this year.

recently i saw him online at night. i held on to not doing a thing bout it... and then he IMed me. we wound up having a pretty good chat. the kind that makes me laugh and remember all the reasons why i liked him in the first place... 'coz we just get along easily.

turns out he was away snowboarding in japan for the last 3 weeks. so much for my hope that maybe he missed me on IM.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

Even though he was away, I am sure he still missed chatting with you.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

Don't you hate that!? When you make yourself unavailable in the hopes that he'll miss you when you're not around 24 7 and then you find out that they didn't even try to reach you while you were unavailable??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home