Tuesday, July 01, 2008

pucker up (or not) and just try to deal with it

so i'm thinking that maybe dj guy and his ex girlfriend (or current girlfriend or fiancee or whatever) might really be engaged.

yes, i'm still on that topic. you have to realise that this is a guy who made it to my heart. one of 4 guys (the others in the line-up being someone, my family friend's setup and the ad-man) in my very non-illustrious non-dating life to have made it to my heart. so having him engaged actually really bothers me. especially since i'm not really truly over him yet. and maybe that's just the way it is when it comes to guys who made it to your heart. but i have to be over him right? since he's engaged and all...

so why do i say that maybe dj guy is really engaged afterall? well it had to be those pics he uploaded on the online social utility site. pics in a folder called "my lady" (someone please kill me and put me outta my misery). pics of her with (what i guess to be) his young nephew. pics of her and someone else (maybe her friend). pics of just her. pics of her and him kissing in (what seems to be) bed.

hmm maybe i should upload the pic i have of him and me kissing on my birthday. just for old times sake. afterall i never did send him that pic... i'm kidding (at least bout uploading that pic). no one should ever see that pic... at least no one who don't already know my party persona... and probably already saw us making out in person before...

but yeah... so there you have it. i think dj guy is engaged. honestly this wasn't what i expected. (oh sue me for thinking that he should have given me another chance or at least be pining for me or something) and with his ex girlfriend (or current girlfriend or fiancee or whatever) no less. afterall they broke up a year ago after she cheated on him twice. and he claimed that he won't get back with her again. then again this is the same girl who's always been very close to him even after the breakup and has been trying very hard to get him back. this is the girl who i know i can't compete with. oh well i lost anyway...

dj guy is definitely missed. i think my heart just hasn't really accepted all these news yet...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

In the end, you're probably better off. You'll meet someone better..

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lailani Ali said...

I'm sorry. That sucks.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Crashdummie said...

awww gosh. duno what to say Jo.
guess it takes time for these to sink in before u can accept it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home