Thursday, November 01, 2007

missing information

you learn something new everyday... well at least on wednesday night i did...

i wasn't going to go to cozy hole-in-the-wall bar. i mean i sure wanted to but instead i stayed on in the office and resisted. but i had to head near the vicinity to meet up with my dad. when i got there, turned out that my dad was still stuck in a meeting and i had to wait. so seeing no other better place, i made my way to cozy hole-in-the-wall bar.

the bartender aka dj guy wasn't there. in his place i found an older guy behind the bar who i've never really met before. the bar manager was there too (which strangely enough, is rare) and after we said our hellos, he proceeded to tell me that "your boyfriend is off tonight".

i feigned ignorance. he repeated it with a knowing look. i merely said that i'm single.

since it was just the three of us, we all start to talking. when suddenly the bar manager brings up the topic of what happened the time dj guy and i were kissing in full view of everyone in the bar.

i thought i knew what happened. yeah, basically dj guy was backed against the wall and we were making out. so i just played it cool... but boy was i in for a surprise when the bar manager provided me with some information that i didn't even know was blanked out from my mind.

apparently dj guy and i were making out for 35 mins! the bar manager claimed that he has not seen anyone make out for that long and seemingly unable to stop. he said that they were all watching us and laughing (and counting the length of time). and apparently after 25 mins, he stuck a post-it on my back saying "do not disturb" which dj guy (obviously more there than i was) brushed it off my back.

this is crazy! go figure the yummy mommy laughs when she thinks back on that time. and there i thought that dj guy and i just made out for a while... but no... apparently in that one night alone, we made out for bout an hour in total. now it makes more sense when he told me then that his lips were sore for 2 days.

this information kinda surprised me, but at the same time made me wish for more moments like that... but well dj guy was off on wednesday and he didn't even tell me...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Miss Pickle said...

LOL. Gotta love it...I did the same thing on Tuesday night. We went outside, but I guess weren't paying attention to the fact that we were in front of a big ol' window. Frig!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

Making out is very much fun.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

ditto Scotty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home